Hoppa till innehåll

Sök bland frågor och svar

Eller klicka dig fram bland frågor andra ställt

In English

  • How do I register as a housing applicant?
  • The rent was increased by 0,75% - April 2021
    The lease negotiations between MKB Fastighets AB and Hyresgästföreningen Skåne have resulted in a two-year agreement with a general rent increase of 0.75 percent from 1 April 2021 and a further 1.25 percent from 1 January 2022. This corresponds to SEK 60 per month for a third of 70 square meters from April 2021 and another SEK 100 in 2022.

    Why do you raise the rent in the middle of the pandemic, when many are having a hard time financially?

    The pandemic means that many individuals and households have experienced a more difficult financial situation. Therefore, we are now making some deviations from the normal rent setting. There will be a lower rent increase next year and a slightly higher one in 2022. With this two-year agreement, the predictability increases because you know what the accommodation will cost in the next few years.

    Why is the rent increased every year?

    We strive for a smooth and predictable change in rent and this stability is good for customers and MKB.
    Profits are also a prerequisite for new production and maintenance.
    This year, the rent will be increased by 0.75% from 1 April 2021.

    Why do not you lower the rent during the pandemic?

    We know that many people can have a poorer economy due to the effects of the coronavirus. Those who are unable to pay their rent receive help from society's support function, such as unemployment insurance or maintenance support. Our advice is that you who have difficulty paying the rent should always contact us. The rent is the most important bill. You may have to wait to pay the rent (deferral). Our goal is always to be able to stay.
  • International payment
    You need the following information to pay your rent from a foreign bank:
    • Bank: Nordea
    • IBAN: SE72 9500 0099 6042 0879 5445
    • BIC (former: swift): NDEASESS
  • Vermin report - new procedure
    New procedure for reporting vermin from March 15th 2018.

    New procedure!
    We are now establishing an easier way for you to report vermin. Earlier you had to go through our pest control company, but as from March the 15th we will handle your report at MKB.

    Do I have to report being affected by vermin?
    Yes, as soon as possible! Bugs belong in nature and not in your flat. If you suspect your flat is affected by vermin, you are bound by law to report it. They may spread to other flats, causing more trouble.

    How do I file a report after March the 15th? 
    When you suspect your flat is affected by vermin – make direct contact with us! Use the form at Mina Sidor or call ​Customer Services​​​ 040-31 33 00.
    Examples of typical vermin are bed bugs, cockroaches, ants and silverfish.

    When customer service has received my report – what happens next?
    We will place a work order with our pest control company, and they will get in touch with you to make an appointment for the inspection/decontamination. Different kinds of vermin are dealt with in different ways. How the decontamination is carried out will depend on which kind is affecting you.

    Do I have to pay for the decontamination?
    No, being our customer, the service is free of charge – don’t hesitate to contact us if you suspect any vermin in your home.

    Please note!
    The most common kinds of vermin don’t like light. If you air the rooms, and let in lots of light, the vermin won’t thrive very well. Avoid having the Venetian blinds down or the curtains drawn in the daytime.
  • This applies to student tenants at MKB
    If you are a student looking for a student apartment:

    To search for an apartment at MKB you must be registered with Boplats Syd, which is a municipal housing Agency.

    You register at Boplats Syd's website, see link: Boplats Syd

    For more information ​Facts​​​
  • How do I do if I want to get an apartment with MKB?
    To search for an apartment at MKB you must be registered with Boplats Syd, which is a municipal housing Agency.

    You register at Boplats Syd's website, see link: Boplats Syd

    All our available apartments are accessible for search there. We use a queuing system through them. It costs 300 kronor per year to be in the queue system.
    Your waiting time starts from the date your payment is registered with Boplats Syd.

    Please note that registration is personal and the fellow applicant can not be credited with any queue.
    If you have further concerns regarding queuing rules, you can turn to Boplats Syd: at 010-20 22 500.

    For more info or instruction videos Click here
  • I cannot find out how to complete my profile so i can apply for apartments? How do I do that?
    All our apartments can be found on ​Boplats Syd​​​ and if you have any qestions regarding your profile there,  you need to contact them since we are two different companies and do not have access to their system.

Inte fått svar på din fråga? Skicka in den!